Book your FREE consultation at our Invisalign Open Day
Because our Open Days are so popular, we’re inviting you to our next one
Invisalign is an invisible alternative to braces, so you can get that straight and beautiful smile you’ve always dreamt of having.
We’re inviting you to our Invisalign Open Day to find out more.
At the Open Day, we will perform a complete smile assessment to develop a tailored and individualised treatment plan uniquely for you.
FREE Invisalign Open Day on Friday 30th June
Appointments are limited, so we are offering them to existing patients, their friends and family first.
Why choose us for Invisalign?
We’ve been awarded Platinum Elite Invisalign Provider status. Having this status means Invisalign has acknowledged our exceptional experience and skills in providing Invisalign clear plastic braces to many happy patients.
When you’re a patient who comes to us for Invisalign treatment, you have the assurance of our professional knowledge and skills to transform your smile.
Why attend an Invisalign Open Day?
At our Invisalign Open Day, you will receive a FREE consultation valued at over $400
Initial consultation valued at $100
Invisalign scans valued at $150
Invisalign photos valued at $150
If you choose to go forward after the Open Day with your selected Invisalign orthodontic treatment, you will receive a 5% discount off the total cost.
What to expect at our Invisalign Open Day?
Your free 30-minute appointment includes:
Bubbles and nibbles on arrival
We’ll welcome you with a glass of sparkling and some delicious nibbles upon your arrival. So you can relax, unwind and celebrate the possibility of your new smile.
Free initial consultation with an Invisalign expert
- What is Invisalign?
- How does Invisalign work?
- Is Invisalign the right treatment for me?
- How long will it take, and how much will it cost?
Free digital Invisalign scan
- A digital 3D scan of upper & lower teeth and bite, which is sent to Invisalign
- The scan will instantly show the result after teeth alignment and straightening
- So, on the same day, you will be able to see what your teeth will look like after treatment
Free Invisalign treatment photos
- Photos of your face, smile and teeth
- Our dentist uses the photos for treatment planning
- Invisalign uses the photos to proceed with making the aligners and starting treatment
What are Invisalign clear braces?
Invisalign clear braces are orthodontic devices that are transparent, plastic trays that adjust the teeth in stages. Based on moulds of your mouth, the aligners put pressure on specific parts of your teeth to slowly move them into a better position.