To see current restrictions visit our latest post “Exciting news! Dental restrictions have been eased further to Level 1.“
We have great news. As of Monday 28th September, dental practices are no longer in Level 3 restrictions and can resume Level 2 services. Level 2 means we can deliver extra services.
We will be providing all general dental services which are unlikely to generate aerosols, in addition to emergency services.
You are permitted to visit us even if we are outside your 5km radius if you have booked an appointment.
Services during Level 2
The services we can provide:
- Simple non-invasive fillings without the use of high-speed handpieces
- Some non-complex restorative procedures
- Non-surgical extractions
- Hygiene visits (with hand scaling only)
- Medical management of soft tissue presentations, such as ulcers
- TMJ dysfunction management
- Denture procedures
- Preventative procedures such as the application of topical remineralising agents, such as fluoride
- Orthodontic assessment and treatment
Dental Emergencies during Level 2
If you are experiencing pain or discomfort, we encourage you to seek treatment sooner rather than later. We can provide complete treatment for dental emergencies and have hygiene procedures and practices in place as per the ADA Guidelines.
Appointments during Level 2
If you have an appointment booked with us in the coming weeks, we will call you to confirm the appointment time or reschedule to a later date.
Our practice will remain open as per normal. Please continue to stay safe and maintain your good social distancing habits. Eva and Emma are available to take your enquiries regarding dental concerns and the continuation of your dental treatment.
We’re here for you and our community.